BunchaFarmers Stain Removing Stick - 60g
Our Price: £4.50
100% Natural & Biodegradable Stain Remover! Works wonders on collars, cuffs, grass, grease, blood, red wine, juice and so much more...
HOW TO USE FOR LAUNDRY: Moisten fabric and apply wet bar directly to stain to create suds on both sides of the fabric, wash as directed.
FOR CARPETS AND UPHOLSTERY: Wet bar and rub into a sponge, apply soapy sponge directly onto stain, remove excess suds with damp cloth and let dry.
NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS & 100% VEGAN
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Vegetable Oil, Canola Oil, Litsea Cubeba Oil, Lemon Essential Oil, Lye, Water, Borax
How many times have you had perfectly good clothes ruined by stains? Or avoided buying white clothes and linens because stains are just too hard to remove? Well, no more. Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover works on grass, red wine, ketchup, blood, grease, underarm stains, and so much more. Even the most stubborn stains are washed away. Your favourite blouse, your grandmother’s lace tablecloth, your child’s car seat, even your walls and carpets – all of them can be treated with All Natural Stain Remover.
Ordinary stain removers contain chemical detergents, but Buncha Farmers All Natural Stain Remover is real soap. It’s made with all-natural, biodegradable ingredients, and enhanced with borax to soften the water and aid the cleaning process. There are no artificial dyes or perfumes, just the fresh, clean scent of natural eucalyptus and the deodorizing power of litsea.
Will not discolour clothes or fabrics. Best of all, it works. "NOTE" If you encounter a very stubborn stain like blueberry or a baked in stain, you might have to apply the stain remover a couple of times or work at it by hand. it should start to fade and fade until you get it out.
"TIPS": Cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash, it will energize your laundry load. Works great with Soap Nuts! Clean your shoes or remove the ink of your leather jacket or purse. Melt in hot water and just spray or rub on carpet surfaces or car seats to get rid of stains and grime. You Know the dirt that builds up on your nylon jacket around the cuffs well Presto! it's gone with the natural stain remover. removes mould from surfaces especially in your fridge. If you have any other tip on our product please let us know.
IT IS ALWAYS BEST TO USE HOT WATER WHEN USING BY HAND OR PREPPING FOR THE WASH!
BUNCHA FARMERS STAIN REMOVER APPLICATIONS AND USES
• Gets out stain from clothes, carpets, furniture fabrics and leather
• Cleans your car seats either by melting a few scraps in hot water and brushing them out.
• Good for getting rid of pet odours in your carpet or anywhere else
• Great for cleaning your shoes and especially getting rid of the salt from winter use.
• Grate a little bit off like a quarter of an inch and throw it in with your regular laundry and it will brighten and energize your load.
• Melt a little bit in hot water (usually when you do this just use about ¼ to ½ inch of the bar and melt in a bucket with a quarter full of hot water) and use it to scrub your granite or whatever counter top you might have.
• The hot water solution is also good for cleaning tiles, bath tubs, toilet bowls, sinks. Even your tile or linoleum floors.
• Will clean and get rid of mould inside your refridgerator
• Take a half bar or so and put in a cloth bag or on its own and leave it in your car as an air freshener.
• Ideal for removing blood stains from cloth menstrual pads, underwear and bedding.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!Reviewer: Annemarie Jones from Wales
I use Bunchafarmers on everything. I recently got hair dye out of a white T shirt, which is incredible for an all natural product. I recommend it to everyoneReviewer: Paige from California
Wonderful! I have multiple white and light color pads that have zero stains or discolorations because of this great little stick!!