Amy Cup Crystal Menstrual Cups
Our Price: £22.50
The AmyCup Crystal Menstrual Cup is a soft 100% nonallergic platinum silicone cup, reusable during your menstrual period.
Placed inside the vagina, it collects the flow instead of absorbing it.
It is important to familiarize yourself with AmyCup Crystal and spend a few minutes of your time learning how to use it. First, the AmyCup Crystal must be sterilized before the first use, boiling for 3 minutes in water.
- it is ecologically reusable. A menstrual cup can be used for several years
- it is economica because you buy it once.
- it is safe. All extremely high quality antiallergic and anti-toxic materials are in compliance with the most stringent international standards, such as Iso 10093-9 and 10093-10.
- it is hygienic. The vacuum or suction effect that is created once the menstrual cup is inserted avoids any leakage of fluids and that liquids or external bacteria entering the vagina.
You can conveniently carry the AmyCup Crystal in your bag and use it at your own pace and promptly at the earliest hints of your cycle appearing.
AmyCup Crystal is available in 2 sizes - small and medium. Choose small if you are under the age of 30, medium if you are over 30 years old or have given birth.
How to use AmyCup Crystal
Once inside the vaginal walls AmyCup Crystal opens and sits lower than a tampon and can be used safely while sleeping, doing physical activity, even in water, or traveling.
To learn how to insert and remove the menstrual cup you have to practice trying to be relaxed. With repeated use it will become easier.
1. Sterilize AmyCup Crystal before using it at each start of the cycle, making it boil for about 3 minutes in a normal full-bodied pot (just like sterilizing a baby bottle).
2. Carefully wash your hands with lukewarm water and neutral soap.
Cleaning and maintenance
If you carefully handle AmyCup Crystal will last for years.
It is very important to wash it regularly with mild soap and warm water between your menstrual cycles, making sure you have eliminated any soap residue to avoid vaginal irritation.
After washing AmyCup Crystal, always place it in its practical bag supplied.
Measurements - Small
- AmyCup Crystal should not be used during sexual intercourse
- AmyCup Crystal does not eliminate the risk of pregnancy
- AmyCup Crystal does not prevent the risk of sexually transmitted diseases
Diameter - 42mm
Stem Length - 22mm
Body Length - 45mm
Total length -67mm
Capacity - 24ml-28ml
Measurements - Medium
Diameter - 47mm
Stem Length - 22mm
Body Length - 48mm
Total length - 70mm
Capacity - 34ml-38ml
The AmyCup Crystal Menstrual Cup is packaged in a box with a storage bag and instructions.